Clients and Partners:
Arbee Associates is closely monitoring the situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus through the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization. We have and will continue to take necessary actions to ensure that we do everything within our power to stop the spread of this virus, protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we serve, and remain operational in order to continue meeting our commitments to our clients.
These actions and protocols include:
- Requiring that:
a. all employees and sub-contractors who have or live with someone who has come into close personal contact with an individual testing positive for COVID-19 self-quarantine for a period of 14 days.
b. all employees and sub-contractors who have returned from international travel be restricted to working from home for a period of 14 days beginning from the date of their return.
- Restricting access to Arbee facilities to a few select employees, asking all other employees to work from home, and barring access to Arbee facilities from outside visitors until at least March 30th, 2020.
- Restricting all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- Requiring a deep clean of all Arbee facilities a minimum of once per week until further notice, with daily cleaning of Arbee facilities per our usual operations.
- Requiring the disinfecting of the interior of all returning fleet vehicles and equipment daily.
- Asking employees to leverage video and teleconferencing for all non-essential external meetings until further notice.
- Limiting any in person meetings to less than ten people and implementing social distancing practices.
Additionally, we are working closely with our manufacturer partners to monitor any impacts to their operations in manufacturing and shipping and will develop contingency plans should any risk of disruption occur. Currently, Steelcase manufacturing and shipping operations are fully operational. Their Executive Leadership team notes the following:
“Our Steelcase Global Operations team remains focused on ensuring our customers do not experience disruptions due to COVID-19. Our team monitors daily inventory levels and analyzes multiple tiers within our supply chains in search of any parts, materials or geographies that may be at risk. This understanding allows us to proactively problem solve and, should a need arise, develop an alternative fulfillment plan.”
We will continue to monitor this situation and communicate transparently as things evolve. Our team is ready to assist should you have any questions or needs during this time of uncertainty.
— Arbee Associates