The Project Manager represents Arbee in all matters relating to the project process including proposal generation, client relations, vendor relations, project start-up and project closing. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of assigned projects including but not limited to project planning, logistics plans, project schedules, estimating, resource allocation, proposal generation, and job costing. Project types include consolidated interiors projects, relocations, and reconfigurations.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with coordination of consolidated interiors projects including furniture, services and architectural products
- Must possess a strong customer service focus and commitment
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to lead a project team and gain compliance with project direction and outcome
- Must be familiar with construction drawings, terminology and practices
- Must be able to give direction and gain compliance from trades